Our product development team works closely with customers to determine their exact needs. We provide front-end engineering for Lean Manufacturing and re-engineering analysis. Our product development processes and experience in plastic, metal and electronic engineering and design, allows for a flawless transition from prototypes to full scale manufacturing. |
Engineering Services: Mechanical; Electronic; Electrical
- RF-wireless circuits, antennas, and microwave systems.
- Power conversion and power design. Some past programs involved power systems, medical devices, analog design, EMI and magnetic radiation design and safety issues.
- Software, hardware diagnostics & verification, drivers, networks, embedded systems, testing, etc.
Rapid Prototyping Programs
- 3-D modeling.
- Product styling.
- CAD/CAM integration.
- Plastic / Metal selection.
- Process engineering.
- Integrate customer schematics into PCB layouts.
- Convert thru-hole programs to surface mount.
- Develop and design full box-build programs.
- Plastic injection mold transfer programs.
- Develop design specifications.
- Develop feasibility, prototype & production models.
- Product development & concurrent engineering.
- Production planning on schedule and within budget.
- Networked manufacturing with "real time" data transfer.
- Re-engineering for savings.
- Prototyping and documentation utilizing:
- Pro-Engineer (Release 2000 I2)
- Laser Center (cutting & inspection)
- Computer generated models and/or programs using Pro-E and ProFab software.
- Quick response on prototypes and initial production runs (1-2 days).
- Tool transfer program and design support.
- Product verification using fully computerized CMM and Micro-Hites.
- Finishing operations such as plating, painting through local and proven ISO-9001 certified suppliers.